Secondary Seal – SS304 / G.I
This seal is a rim-mounted secondary seal that has evolved into the most commonly used design for secondary tank seals. Compression plates push a rubber tip against the tank shell in its design. Since there are no complex moving elements in the seal design, it will not encounter problems as a result of corrosion or any other issues that may affect the seal’s overall performance. Each secondary seal will be tailored and manufactured to suit the tank, guaranteeing that the seal will be capable of handling both the product being stored as well as the tank’s unique dimensional and design factors. A continuous vapour barrier, fully protected from weather exposure, extends behind the compression plates, which guarantees excellent vapour tightness.
- Gastight secondary seal with independent rim mounting arrangement.
- Eliminating virtually all rain water ingress to the stored product with excellent vapour tightness resulting in maximum emission reduction.
- Compatible with all stored products, including 100% aromatics like Benzene, Toluene, and Xylene.
- Come in multiple material combinations, including stainless steel and galvanized steel.
- Suitable for both vertical and horizontal roof rim angles, no rim modifications required It can be used as a primary seal, a secondary seal, or a combination of the both.
- Tailored to each specific tank.
- Easy to Install.
- API, EN, BREF IPPC, EPA, ATEX, NFPA, as well as other international (environmental) standards all are fulfilled.
Primary Foam Seal, Primary Foam Seal Vapor Mounted, Liquid Mounted Primary Foam Seal, Secondary Seal, Aluminum Dome Roof, Gauge Pole Cover, Leg Seal, Retractable Bypass Grounding Reel, RGA, RBCA, Manufacturer at M.I.D.C.Anandnagar, Ambernath, Thane, Mumbai, India.