Gauge Pole Cover Manufacturer for IFR and EFR Tank
A gauge pole cover is recommended for slotted gauge (guide) poles to be connected with an emission control measure. Our gauge pole covers are designed to decrease VOC emissions from slotted gauge/guide poles used for the external floating roof storage tanks. Tank owners benefit since they can reduce product emissions even while complying with environmental standards. Gauge Pole Covers are made from durable, hydrocarbon-resistant material that provides a casing around the slotted gauge pole’s exterior. The cover does have a zipper for easy installation while the tank is still in use, and the transition box seals the EFR deck hole. Traditional gauge pole floats are highly unreliable, so gauge pole covers are a great alternative.
- Significantly decreases gauge pole emissions by up to 90 percent
- Suitable for both internal and external floating roof tanks
- Can be installed while the tank is still in use
- Excellent chemical and UV resistance
- Easy installation
- The collapsible design provides flexibility
- Custom engineered to ensure effective operation
- Provides an efficient and cost-effective solution for Gauge poles.
Saanvika Corporation is one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers, and Exporters of Gauge pole cover based in M.I.D.C. Anandnagar, Ambernath, Mumbai, India.