Retractable Bypass Conductor Grounding Reel / Retractable Bypass Conductor Assembly Manufacturer
Saanvika corporation is one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers and Exporters of RBCA – Retractable Bypass Conductor Assembly based in M.I.D.C. Anandnagar, Ambernath, Mumbai, India. The Static electricity from floating roof tanks is released using the Bypass Conductor Assembly. Between the floating roof and the tank shell, it provides an equipotential bond.
When the lighting occurs, the lighting current and the connected load will be properly and immediately driven to the ground. When compared to a traditional bypass conductor, it will effectively lower the risk of lightning-caused fire and provide more reliable and safe characteristics and advantages.
The housing of the Retractable Bypass Conductor Assembly is constructed of 316L stainless steel or Aluminium Alloy to resist corrosion. The stainless-steel spring is far more corrosion-resistant than the steel spring.
- The housing is made of stainless steel/aluminum to avoid corrosion.
- It’s easier to ship and install because of the reduced volume and lighter weight.
- Eﬀective Lightning currents are avoided via a permanent, reliable, low-impedance bond.
- Economical Low start-up costs and a high return on investment.
- Easy to install on new and existing tanks in a matter of hours.
- Long-Lasting for years of durability and reliable performance in corrosive environments.
- Low-Maintenance As compared to shunts, it requires almost no maintenance.