Retractable Bypass Conductor Grounding Reel / Retracting By-pass Conductor Assembly
Static electricity from floating roof tanks is released using the Retractable Bypass Grounding Reel. Between the floating roof and the tank shell, it provides an equipotential bond. When the lighting occurs, the lighting current and the connected load will be properly and immediately driven to the ground. When compared to a traditional bypass conductor, it will effectively lower the risk of lightning-caused fire and provide more reliable and safe characteristics and advantages. The housing is constructed of 316L stainless steel to resist corrosion. The stainless-steel spring is far more corrosion-resistant than the steel spring.
- The housing is made of stainless steel/aluminum to avoid corrosion.
- It’s easier to ship and install because of the reduced volume and lighter weight.
- Eﬀective Lightning currents are avoided via a permanent, reliable, low-impedance bond.
- Economical Low start-up costs and a high return on investment.
- Easy to install on new and existing tanks in a matter of hours.
- Long-Lasting for years of durability and reliable performance in corrosive environments.
- Low-Maintenance As compared to shunts, it requires almost no maintenance.
Primary Foam Seal, Primary Foam Seal Vapor Mounted, Liquid Mounted Primary Foam Seal, Secondary Seal, Aluminum Dome Roof, Gauge Pole Cover, Leg Seal, Retractable Bypass Grounding Reel, RGA, RBCA, Manufacturer at M.I.D.C.Anandnagar, Ambernath, Thane, Mumbai, India.